Distinguished Attorneys in White Plains, NY
Quality legal service for business, real estate, bankruptcy and criminal defense
Since our founding in 1987, Timko & Moses, LLP has had two goals: to respond quickly and effectively to legal emergencies, and to build long-term relationships with our clients in the White Plains area. Over the decades we’ve built a solid reputation as dedicated attorneys who are:
- Experienced — Our seasoned trial lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience. We prepare each case as if it were going to trial. If settlement does not appropriately serve your needs, we will take the case to court and obtain justice through trial and verdict. Our attorneys are admitted to practice in all states in the tri-state area, including the U.S. federal courts.
- Responsive — The cornerstone of our practice is to maintain our client relationships by consistently providing our clients with exceptional and trusted personal service. We are attentive and responsive to each and every client to ensure that they are fully informed of every aspect of their case.
- Accessible — In cases of legal emergency we are available 24 hours a day — every day. For as long as you retain us, we grant you direct access to the attorney managing your case. Our attorneys and staff can also provide bilingual service to our Spanish-speaking clients.
Law firm serving the Westchester, Yonkers and White Plains area
At Timko & Moses, LLP, our attorneys help individuals and businesses resolve their legal issues effectively and efficiently in the areas of:
- Personal injury — Accident victims injured or killed through workplace accidents, defective products, construction mishaps, falls or auto accidents who deserve full and fair recovery for their damages
- Matrimonial and family law — Capable and compassionate assistance with divorce and other pressing family matters
- Criminal defense — Individuals charged with misdemeanors, felonies, DUI/DWI and traffic offenses who seek aggressive defense by experienced litigators
- Real estate transactions and litigation — Individuals, businesses, co-ops and condo/homeowner associations seeking attentive counsel for a wide array of real estate services
- Business law and transactions — Business entities in need of knowledgeable counsel to protect and grow their companies
- Civil and commercial litigation — When litigation is imminent, you must go to court with experienced and aggressive counsel to fight for your rights
- Bankruptcy — Whether you’re facing foreclosure, wage garnishment or mounting debt, our experienced and compassionate attorneys are here to help
- Wills — Our skilled transactional attorneys draft iron-clad wills and are especially adept in cases where real estate or an ongoing business is part of the legacy you wish to pass on.
Contact us for more information on Timko & Moses, LLP
Call 914-993-0600 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your case with you. Hablamos español — llame a 914.993.0250.