Dedicated Workplace Injury Attorneys in White Plains
Legal assistance for personal injury claims
A workplace injury can signal a setback for your health and your finances. Although tri-state employers are required to carry workers compensation insurance, insurers often find reason to deny employee claims. In that case, you’re faced with rising medical expenses at the same time your income is slashed. Since our founding in 1987, Timko & Moses, LLP has responded quickly and effectively throughout the tri-state area to a multitude of issues connected to workplace injuries, including:
- Third party liability lawsuits — If someone other than yourself or your employer actually caused your injury, you may have the basis for a personal injury lawsuit that would allow you to recover for pain and suffering — an element of damages that is not permitted under workers compensation.
- Employee versus contractor status — Employers must insure their workers, but not independent contractors. However, just because an employer calls someone a contractor, that doesn’t automatically make it so. It also doesn’t remove that worker from workers compensation coverage.
- Wrongful death — Fatal workplace accidents require serious representation from attorneys who’ve fought and won high-stakes personal injury cases from auto accidents to slip and falls to construction accidents and products liability cases.
Swift and sure resolution of workplace injury claims in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
With Timko & Moses, LLP, you get more than help filing your claim. Our attorneys are:
- Experienced — Our seasoned attorneys have the knowledge and experience that comes with more than 60 years of combined workers compensation and personal injury law experience. Our skilled litigators have achieved success in state and federal court in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as hearings before those states workers compensation boards.
- Responsive — We’re committed to providing exceptional personal service. We’re attentive to your needs and tailor our strategies to meet your goals for yourself and your family.
- Accessible — A workplace injury creates a great deal of uncertainty regarding your health and finances. We realize it often helps simply to speak to your attorney and know someone is fighting for you. We give you direct access to the attorney managing your case and communicate frequently to report on any progress. If you speak Spanish, our bilingual attorneys and staff can also assist you.
Contact Timko & Moses, LLP to discuss your workplace accident free of charge
As with all injury cases, our firm accepts workplace accident cases on a contingency fee basis, so we never charge up-front legal fees. To schedule a free consultation, call 914-993-0600 or contact us online. Hablamos español — llame a 914.993.0250.